Warriors fighting alongside warriors to combat suicide, PTSD, family violence, substance abuse and homelessness among America’s greatest heroes.
Warrior Clan, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit veteran organization dedicated to serving veterans and their families by creating community, providing education, and providing services to combat PTSD and suicide, homelessness, family violence, and substance abuse. We believe the US military is comprised of incredible warriors who make great sacrifices in defense of our country and its people. Often, those warriors return home from their families and find civilian life to be a very difficult adjustment. We hope to make that transition smoother by leaning on other warriors who have made that transitions and learned where the bumps in the road are and how to navigate. Because we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable donations are tax deductible.
We are having a Fish Fry Fundraiser July 18th, 2021 at the Meadowlark Motel 2878 Soco Rd Maggie Valley, NC. We will be selling local mountain trout with sides. Proceeds go to help support our efforts in serving the veteran community in western North Carolina.
We are also selling raffle tickets ($10 each) and will raffle those items at the Fish Fry on July 18. You do not have to be present to win. Items that will be raffled include:
- SKS Rifle donated by Mountain Man Gun Worx
- Ka-Bar USMC knife donated by Old Grouch’s
- $100 Gift Certificate to Old Grouch’s Military Surplus
- Fully stocked M-3 Medic bag donated by Old Grouch’s
- MOLLE medium transport pack donated by Old Grouch’s
- (5) 1 day passes to the Biltmore Estate donated by Biltmore Estate
- Portable Charcoal Grill package donated by one of our Warrior Clan guys
- $100 Lowes Gift Certificate donated by one of our Warrior Clan guys
- Flag box donated by our Carpentry Team